|Profile Picture||Prof.Dr.Muhammad Aslam Asghar|
|Professor in Department of Education
Completed PhD from University of Missouri Columbia,MO(USA).
Duration: 3 years Credit Hours: 54
Eligibility: 1: MS/M. Phil. in Education with at least 3 CGPA or 60 % marks.
2: GAT subject with 60% marks or university entry.
- Scheme of Studies
|Sr. #||Course||Credit Hours|
|1||New dimensions in teacher education and pedagogy||3|
|2||Quality assurance in education||3|
|5||Educational leadership and instructional improvement||3|
- Comprehensive Examination
- There will be no marks or grade for comprehensive examination.
- It will be rated as pass or fail.
- Clearing both the parts separately will be required.
- Completion of course work will be a pre-requisite.
- There will be only three chances for students to clear the comprehensive examination.
- The written component of comprehensive examination will be of at least 4 hours duration.
- Research 36 CH
- After passing course work and comprehensive examination a student will be granted candidacy for PhD research.
- The detailed regulations for PhD will be followed.
- Publication/ acceptance of at least one research paper in a HEC approved journal of ‘Y’ category for social sciences or as may be amended by HEC will be a requirement for the award of PhD degree.
- A copy of PhD dissertation (both hard and soft) will be submitted to HEC.
- Course Offering
|1||New Dimension in Teacher Education and Pedagogy||3|
|2||Quality Assurance in Education||3|
|2||Educational Leadership and Instructional Improvement||3|
1st semester fee:Rs.49,000/-
2nd to 8th Semester fee:38,000/-