- Each student shall be examined through internal and external evaluation in all courses.
- The final examination of each semester shall be conducted by the university.
- The mid-term examination shall be conducted by the course teacher.
- Writing of assignments, giving presentations, etc., appearing in mid-term and 75% attendance is a pre-requisite to sit in the final examination.
- The distribution of marks in each course is given below:
- (i) Final Examination 75 marks
- (ii) Internal 25 marks
- Mid-term 15 marks
- Two assignments, etc. 10 marks
(5 marks each)
However, for M.Phil., PhD and programs of the Main Campus, the distribution will be as follows:
- (i) Final Examination 50 marks
- (ii) Internal 50 marks
- Mid-term 30 marks
- Two assignments, etc. 20 marks
The marked answer scripts of mid-term examination and the assignments along with the award lists are to be submitted by the concerned teacher to the Controller of Examinations through Academic Coordinator/Incharge/Principalone week before the completion of the class work.
|Proposed GPA and Letter Grades|
Note: The University also offers MBBS and Pharm-D at its constituent institutions namely Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College, Mirpur, AJ&K and Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mirpur, AJ&K respectively. Admissions in these programs are announced separately. Prospectus of these programs may be obtained from the institutions concerned.