1. Admissions in the University are open to all students without distinction of caste, creed, gender, or place of origin or domicile.
2. Foreign Students may also seek admission in the University
3. Admission merit is determined on the basis of 40% weightage for academic performance and 60% weightage for Entry Test and Interview.
4. The copies of documents(two set), duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (BPS-17 or above) must be attached with the application form for admission.
5. Admission form can be downloaded from Admission Form
ENTRY TEST FOR MPHIL EDUCATION,
M.Phil/MS Computer Science,
M.Phil & PhD Education,
M.Phil & PhD Islamic Studies,
M.Phil & PhD Mathematics,
Test Schedule for MPhil Education: 17 July. 2017 (at 9:00 am) for Islamabad Camp Office
Admission Office Islamabad Camp Office:
o51-4101539 , 051 -4859658, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission office Mohi Ud Din Islamic University Nerian Sharif AJ & K